18 டிசம்பர் 2020

On what kind of occasions dum biryani is eaten?

 Dum cooked Biryani provides the warmth you need this winter

So, our beloved season of bone chilling air, ready to make you long for your cozy bed is here! When you are far away from your superhero of a rajai, I bet that it is all you can think about, even when you are working under the wicked nose of your villainous boss. Of course, the only other thing that could comfort your wounded soul in such a situation is - well, a hot plate of yummy Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biryani.

Sadly, by the time I leave the office, the chilly winter winds make me feel like heading straight for home rather than look for a satiatingnon-veg biryani near me. So, I just manage to crawl back into my room, wrap myself into my blanket, pick-up my cellphone and order biryani online. Even after listening to my every Friday’s saga, if you still cannot relate to my love for this delicious dum-cooked meal, let me narrate to you how in the winter season this biryani has it all!

Ingredients in dum cooked biryani that will warm you this winter

Ghee - Ghee basically helps in digestion and improves eyesight. So next time you think your vision is becoming blurry, sit back and eat ghee-filled dum biryani.

Oil - Due to its antibacterial properties, oil helps to protect the skin and fight germs. The right kind of oil can actually stimulate your growth. Olive oil, bran rice oil are such examples.

Chicken - After a long cold day and tiring hours at work, a hot chicken biryani bowl is what will make your winter evening memorable. Chicken is warm and provides proteins to the body thus serving to be the perfect food for the season.

Star anise - This star shaped nutrient has several healing properties. It protects one from sore throat in the frequent cold and cough inducing months.

Cloves - Clove is widely known for its medicinal and culinary properties. When added in the biryani, it relishes the bursts of flavors while also attributing a warm essence to its taste.

Cinnamon - People usually eat biryani in abundance and face digestion issues. But this ingredient in biryani has several health benefits. This solves the digestion problems. So next time you think about avoiding biryani because of digestion fear, think twice - think more about the satisfaction.

0 கருத்துகள்:

கருத்துரையிடுக